The highest quality Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it is very high quality Non-Denatured Whey protein. Originally the taste turned me off as it's VERY chocolatey (my girlfriend honestly likes the taste), and I don't really take the protein for the flavor.. Very high price if you plan to take more than 1 scoop (15g of protein) per day.

Top Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great whey protein. Mixes well and tastes great. Has sort of a creamy consistency, because of the 1g of natural fat per serving. I like the fact that it is more of a natural product, and that it's not just 30g of protein isolate per 30g serving. Highly recommended. If you are lactose intolerant, a different whey protein would probably be better, or just add a capsule of Enzymedica's lacto.

Yummy and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic, pure, chocolately tasting, highly soluble. I like this shaken in water with organic wheatgrass.

high quality whey

Posted by discountnow on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very high quality. will order new patch soon

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes awesome, I am not a weightlifter but my mom and I like to drink this in the morning or at night as a way to stay full and satiated. It tastes great, and most importantly it is from grass fed cows.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Not cheap, but certainly well worth the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i was first introduced to this product line by David Schlesinger, L.Ac. [modernherbalist dot com]. You don't have a lot of the "stuff" that's no good for you in this product. It's what whey protein was intended to be.

Well Wisdom - Vital Whey - THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We absolutely *love* this product; we use it everyday as a meal replacement or for a snack--sometimes both--it't THAT good! We have used both the vanilla and chocolate, add frozen fruit, and some milk; it makes the BEST shakes--sooooo creamy! A friend was visting and she has alot of health issues including digestive problems; she raved about it and said how easy it was on her digestion and that she was so happy to have another source of protein for her diet (she used coconut milk, a bit of plain yogurt and blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in hers). It contains Stevia for the sweetner, 2 grams = 1/2 tsp., and Stevia does not affect blood sugar. Also getting 15 grams of protein in one serving leaves you feeling satisfied.

My favorite flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Ive tried all of the flavors and this is my go to one.

Very pleased with this product

Posted by EdieWicker on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love products by Well Wisdom and this one is great! Nice tasting and high quality ingredients.

1 2 3 4