Great Product, Bad Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While I love this product for its top quality, the taste is horrible. The vanilla flavor is overwhelming, especially when mixed with milk. It tastes flowery and candy-like... cloyingly sweet. Both my husband and I are having trouble finishing the tub. The chocolate flavor however, is wonderful. Tastes like not-too-sweet chocolate milk. I plan to use the chocolate flavor Vital Whey for a long time to come.

Jim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is far, far, far too sweet. I wish you had a plain Vital Whey so I can add my own stevia.

Easily the best whey profile of any drink

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying various whey drinks here in the UK due to athletic needs I came accross this drink although it seemed expensive compared to other drinks I was blown away by the increase in mental performance which I can attribute to this drink you will notice and energy increase although slight over a few days use but prepared to be shocked when this drink runs out you will feel you cant do without is whatsoever

Very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice vanilla flavour but it`s far too sweet.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The highest quality protein available that you can take in larger doses without going broke. Well Wisdom creates protein that is far superior to anything else out there. The product description speaks for itself.

High Quality Whey Protein Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well Wisdom makes wonderful whey protein supplements from non-denatured whey. The vanilla flavor is very sweet, so it will probably be easy for children to drink and like the flavor. Overall, this whey is higher quality than any other I've used and it mixes very easily. Maybe next time I'll try the chocolate flavor.

I'm myself again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten myself back again from taking VITAL WHEY. I used to be tired like an exhausted feeling. I could feel it drain me and then I was no good for nothing. My high blood pressure is lower,cholestrol lower. I feel good. I like the chocolate. My husband likes the vanilla because he puts fruit in it. Good tasting.

tasty protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tasty protein powder! Grass fed whey protein powder.

Just what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for one reason.... to elevate my levels of glutathione. And it does that really well.

Best Whey Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Same review for this as the plain Vital Whey... the quality is there as they say it is. I have used other whey products and this one has a great texture and consistency that the others did not. Plus it tastes great! I wish that iherb had this in stock more often; but I can see why they can't keep it in stock. When my system can tolerate a product, it must be good due to the fact that I have a neurological sensitivity. For me, this is the best whey product!

1 2 3