Great for baby gas

Posted by Reviewer1118863 on Nov 15, 2007

Our baby has suffrered terrible gas pains since taking antibiotics for an ear infction. We began her on a daily regimen of gripe water and she is sleeping at night again. Great product!

water sent from heaven

Posted by Reviewer1382287 on Jun 10, 2008

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

Not as concentrated as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1757977 on Sep 10, 2008

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

Evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2652967 on Nov 22, 2010

Cheap, fast delivery

...

Posted by Reviewer2137163 on Feb 07, 2012

An excellent product for babys.

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

MR LEE

Posted by Reviewer2646237 on Apr 17, 2008

EXCELENCE....GOOD

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2219018 on Apr 06, 2008

My son takes this several times a day, and it always helps. I wish I would have known about this with my first two kids! This is the best price and cheapest shipping I've found.

CA, mom

Posted by Reviewer2347922 on Mar 07, 2008

LOVE...... not just for colic

Thanks for the Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3026086 on Mar 04, 2008

My Gripewater is usually 12.50 plus tax per bottle at Whole Foods, which is about an hour away from where I live. But I have been buying it there because it was the only place that I could find it, until now. I herb.com, not only offers the same product for much less, but also they deliever it right to my doorstep. You do have to purchase in bulk for delievery, but this is something that I do not want to run out of for my little one. Fantastic Product and Service!!!