not bad

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't say it gave some "wow" effect like a boost of energy or smth.But i didn't expect much from multivitamins,usually my condition doesn't change from taking them. The taste is good like concentrated juice and it's much more pleasant than pills.the bottle went out throughout a month.maybe will order again in future

Multi vitamin

Posted by 5585646690563788486 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste.

Great product

Posted by 4786803431450019927 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and reasonable price.

My favorite multivitamin

Posted by 4868106566112526001 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can tell a difference when I use this product. For me it works well and helps my energy. I feel the liquid absorbs quicker than having to break down a capsule or hard pill.

Excellent choice

Posted by 5308507834522994916 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thi Wellesse liquid vitamin is competitive with other similar products, but differs with price and taste. It is a value, and it tastes great! I've had some that are good for you, but are difficult swallow. The latter is a personal choice, but the Wellesse is certainly tasty, too!

Not really good

Posted by odereviews on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the greatest liquid multivitamin that is out there. Taste could be better (I'd rather take sucanat than Stevia). Serving size is bit too high, and this only last for couple of weeks. Comes with a serving "cup". I'd say this is pretty average product. Nice package thought.

vitamins

Posted by 4826171612697489384 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good and I believe I have more energy.I believe I get all the benefits as it is a liquid.