good moisturizer

Posted by MukMas on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i quite like this cream, i am 32 years old, have normal skin, but this cream moisturizes well, the smell is very pleasant and not overpowering at all, I apply it before going to bed, I apply first layer, then wait about 3 minutes, and apply another layer, it penetrates perfectly, and does leave the skin tight and moist, which I find a rare effect in a cream that costs this little. My mom, who is 57 years old, has completely dehydrated skin, has tried it couple of times, and already after 2 times she says she likes the effect, she usually uses more expensive brands, but liked this one a lot, I will also try the day line, and most likely repurchase this one as well

good for hydrating skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is good to hydrate skin but because of the packaging, the retinol won't be stable.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin, but I know I need a moisturizer. When I don't use one I get even more oily. I've tried many over the years and I am sold on this one. I break out easily and get overly oily with most products, but this one makes my skin nice and smooth and I just love it. Plus the price is great. It's so thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, not oily.

GOOD

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD ZLR 910 on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks like it starts working but may feel big difference after using it for a long time. Enter *Zlr 910* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels very nice on skin. My skin is combination, dehydrated. Its not oily, doesn't leave any residue on the skin. In the morning akin feels fresh

Hydrating Retinol Night Cream great purchase

Posted by kiwikazza on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well been using a few different night creams here in Oz. and then saw this one and decided to try, will definitely be ordering another when ready to re-order vitamins, find it seems to diminish my wrinkles slightly where the others I tried didn't do anything. The cream feels nice on too

not a moisturiser

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a good cream for hyperpigmentation but needs at least 3 weeks to see results..first 1 - 3 uses will notice slight exfoliation, need to use after serum and moisturiser, I'm 22 and use this for hyperpigmentation but gets the ultra smooth skin as well because of the ALA.

Just okay

Posted by anhnguyen on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells good and can absorb well but I do not really see any change after using it for a few weeks.

Disappointing packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Manufacture date, expire dates not printed on the bottle and no sealing of bottle. Anyone can temper with it. Smells like oxidized oil. Cheap retinol, if any. What can I say?- It's too cheap to be good. Sigh.