Terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The balm is soothing and enables me to get to sleep at night. The product is great and the service was exceptional. Priced right also.

Astonishing Pain Reliever, Excellent Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Over the years I've used many pain relieving ointments and balms. White Flower gave me better results than all others I've tried. This is my first purchase from Iherb.com. The order was shipped immediately and arrived a short time later. As for pricing: The best I've found!

White Flower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love White Flower Analgesic Balm. It's great for sore muscles, tension headaches, and minor abrasions.

Hip pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for offering this wonderful product on-line! Even with the shipping I saved $2.00 per bottle from the Health Food Store. The product works for at least 5 hours depending on how much work or exercise one does with a hip that will be totally replaced.

Relaxing

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used White Flower for years. I leave the bottle on my nightstand and before I go to bed I dab some on the back of my neck and rub it in and if I have a little nasal congestion, I dab a little under my nose and it seems to open any inflamed passages. This little ritual relaxes me and helps me sleep better.

White Flower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its the same as I have previously purchased and it is great to know I can get it over the internet

Love, love, love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product all the time when I have a headache. The tingly, peppermint sensation on my forehead is so soothing and definately helps my headache go away.

spouse needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My spouse really enjoy this item for his aching back.

White Flower Analgesic Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use every night on my arthritic knees and have a good sleep. No waking up with restless legs.

great stuff