Success story

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 59 year old male with a history of kidney stones every 5 years of so, since I was 21 years old. 2 weeks ago, I underwent lithotripsy to blast a 13mm kidney stone. After 3 days and a couple trips to the ER with the worst attacks ever, xrays revealed the stone was broken into smaller fragments but hadn't moved from its original position. The doctor suggested that we might have to try the lithotripsy again, but that it would have to wait until he returned from a 10-day vacation. In the meantime, I tried the lemon juice method, and then as a result of watching this video, I started taking chanca piedra supplement. Today I went back for my follow up visit and the doc took another xray. To my surprise, the stone is completely gone. I double checked the xray for my own satisfaction and insisted the doctor pull up the previous xrays for comparison. I couldn't believe it. I was so miserable after the lithotripsy and could still feel the stone even after the majority of the pain was gone. I filtered my urine regularly and caught quite a bit of gravel and small stones but not nearly enough to make up for a 13mm stone. After 3 or 4 days, no other fragments were found during the filtering process. I was so disappointed because I kept thinking all those bits and pieces are still up there, just waiting to cause me grief. Now to find it's completely gone is such a relief. I asked the doctor why the remainder of the stones didn't show up in my urine and he suggested that sometimes the pieces end up almost like powder. I'm having a difficult time buying that explanation. 3 days after the lithotripsy, the stone was easily visible on the xray. I can't say for certain what the solution was. Perhaps it was all the water I was drinking. Perhaps it was the lemon juice. Perhaps it was the chanca peidra supplement. I will say that I plan to continue taking the chanca peidra just to be on the safe side and help prevent future stones. I'm just stoked to be rid of that stone!

Breakstone Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Breakstone for over five years. I have done the research and shared it with my doctors and pharmacists. They all approved its use with my heart and prostate medications. It has allowed passage of large kidney stones painlessly and reduced the number of stones. At age 65, my general health as a cancer survivor of over 12 years remains generally very good.

Literal Life Saver 5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can only speak to calcium oxalate stones but this stuff works as advertised. I have tried all the home remedies but this works better than anything. If you have kidney stones GET IT.

Works!

Posted by tigercho on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for kidney/ gallbladder stones. Pain reliever too!

Royal Break-Stone Kidney Bladder Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used it two different times to break up bladder stones. Works great.

Kidney Stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had five operations in six years to remove kidney stones. I'm very disappointed with Chanca piedra products including Royal Break-Stone. I've tried a few different brands and haven't found one that can dissolve my uric acid/calcium oxalate kidney stones.

This product has been very useful for the problems I have with my overactive bladder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several months and it really helps....a couple of months back iHERB was out and I had to try something else....from another source....it proved all over to me WHY I used this product....My overactive bladder relies on this to help keep it under control.

Royal Break-Stone Kidney-Bladder Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for anyone suffering kidney stones.

Royal Break-Stone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good gallbladder support. Would recommend.

My husband has had large kidney stones in the past

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

that required lithotripsy removal (6 times) ... not a fun procedure. He has since taken these (4/day) and has had no further problems. He will continue taking these.

1 2 3