Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering from severe stomach distension on a regular basis, but more pronounced in the afternoon usually where many times I would feel 8 months pregnant! After only 3 days on this product my bloating/distension has subsided. I am only on day 4 and I have been taking approximately 5-6 tabs spaced out through my day. I have had a difficulty losing weight and because of this bloating I feel I take 2 steps forward and 1 step back! Now I feel like I am headed in the right direction with digesting my foods properly with freeing up the gall bladder to send the bile and enzymes to allow the body to work! Thank you Chanca Piedra:) I will continue to stay on a support for gallbladder and liver! This is a great product with almost immediate results!

excellent support for gallbladder

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i am using whole world botanical due to gallbladder problems and this chanca piedra is working more than fine. slowly slowly all my right side pain is start to dissapear. I am also making Candida clear with Candidase of Enzymedica because many people say that gallbladder problems may occur due to high amount levels of candida.With these product in combination with Enzymes i use i think i will be away from surgery.Updated Jarrow Formulas PF IN COMPINATION WITH ROYAL BREAK STONE is the best treatment for gallbladder problems.

Great product

Posted by syrdick on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it to clean my gallbladder from stones. After only one week I know it's too early to get desired results, but I feel this product is working... I take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 min before meal and it's obviously my digestion is significantly improved. I'll update my review after 4-5 weeks, right after ultrasound check of my gallbladder

Uric Acid reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used 5 caps the first dose and b.i.d. as directed since then as an adjunct to the tincture. In a week my uric acid is below 6. It works and it's safe and it's inexpensive too. Highly recommended. (Drink lots of water!)

royal break-stone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works, I grow kidney stones on a regular basis, and this product keeps me out of the hopsital. Thank you for this product.

Every body needs this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take four on an empty stomach to help my liver detox. I can feel a huge difference in how I feel when I take this. I hadn't taken it in a long time, just started back. I love it and will be ordering again soon. Cleans the liver and the kidneys! Why wait until you have gall stones or kidney stones?

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

works well but cause diarrhea

It works

Posted by goodstuff on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works. I got better with my bladder problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am exited to use it and see how it goes i feel good about it.

excellent product

Posted by unseen on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just received the product it says 2:1 instead of 3:1; it seems they added whole leaf powder instead of only extract;I've sent an e-mail to the company, and they assured the potency and quality is the same it's just a different approach and offered a refund; they look like a company with a code and moral obligations so I hope nothing changed; I've been using the liquied/tincutre form and it worked but capsules more convient for me and now I'm really pleased with product, highly recommended.

1 2