very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering from pain symptoms due to a kidney stone for 4 months, without resolution after a partially failed lithotripsy. Finally I found this tea, and within hours of drinking my first cups, experienced profound relief. I have been drinking this pleasant tea hot or cold for almost 2 weeks. As long as I maintain consumption, the pain is insignificant. I do not think that I have passed the remainder of the stone yet, but am hopeful that the tea will eventually help with that as well.

Mild flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Takes 20 min. of boiling to prepare & I find that time-consuming. But it is quite palatable.

It works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have now used my first package of this product and for me it seems to work every time. The taste is also quite nice for my likings. Am definitely going to buy a new one.

A fantastic healthy gall bladder possibility

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great. I feel better. I pooped better. The pain is down to one quarter. I think it works.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The amount in this canister is of great value for the price! The tea is easy to make and it does not have a bad taste and it is very beneficial for kidney stones and the pain that comes with the stones.

Tastes Great

Posted by JoelPeers on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find this stuff in a tea form. Me likey :)

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had liver problems.After reading "Fatty Liver Bible" started with diet change and herbal suplements as explaned in the book So far-so good-No more liver pain and noticible improvement in health

Great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have gallstones and I hope this prevents more from forming!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product, used by my mother for kidney stones...not sure how much the effect on the stones had been, considerig she was following treatment as well, but anyway, no harm done, so i guess it's ok

just recieved

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not used long enough to see if it will dissolve my kidney stones, the tea tastes nice, not unpleasant. I will report back if i get good results.

1 2