Wonderful company and product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over a year now and I LOVE it! Per WholeWorldBotanicals.com, Camu-camu has more vitamin C than any other botanical (180-250mg) per teaspoon. Also, this company is committed to obtaining only the highest quality herbs from the Peruvian Andes and the Amazon rainforest. Camu camu has mood stabilizing and immune strenghtening properties. In fact, if I feel a cold coming on, I take 3 capsules twice daily. This herb is also good for healthy gums and teeth, eyes and skin. A few months ago I got my mom started on World World Botanicals (WWB) camu camu and when she forgot to take a dose, she said she could definitely tell the difference. Further, she recently broke her elbow and she thinks that she's healed much faster because of taking the camu camu. Our family also takes WWB liquid cat's claw for anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Great products!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for severe depression, I like this product better than Doctor's Best Camu Camu. Unfortunately I developed tolerance like every other natural antidepressant. For me it doesn't work like I wanted, but for others it works and right away.

Awesome product from a great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Royal camu lifts my mood greatly and I will keep on taking it because it really works for me. I take anywhere from 2-4 pills a day and can truly say that I rarely feel depressed anymore. It also worked very quickly -- within a few days. My sister told me about this product because her husband used to be seriously depressed when he retired. He takes 6 pills per day but he also feels his mood has lifted dramatically. It's worth a try for anyone who feels even slightly "down".

AWESOME!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking 2 pills each evening and everyone else is sick but me.... hee hee! All while running outside(winter-30c) with no jacket numerous times. I also work in the health sector where I'm constantly around sick people and I still manage to be symptom free. Definitely does what it's suppose to do!

Best stuff ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd give it a try because taking too much vitamin C from citrus sources caused stomach problems. Royal Camu was wonderful. No digestive problems and I made it through the winter with no real illness to speak of which is quite unusual. I normally get a serious bout of flu in February and lots of sore throats in the winter months. The only thing I did differently was take Camu. I'm sold.