I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1504833 on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been living in Colorado for 11 years and unable to hike in high altitudes in the mountains. I started taking this stuff in August (after being run down from a death in the family) and within a week I was able to walk, and even run, up hills that I could never walk up without stopping to rest. I'm also taking "NOW Ultra B-12", but I've taken that before without these amazing results. When I'm doing lots of yard work or a strenuous project, I take the Royal Camu with a bit of raw honey every hour and wow, I feel great all day.

Better than other Camu Camu powders that I have tried for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2238568 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Of the several Camu Camu powders that I have tried for adrenal fatigue, this is the only one that I notice significantly positive effects from. I find it to be far more effective than any isolated Vitamin C as well.

keeps the cold sores away

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for cold sore prevention. The ester c and lysine didn't work. This will keep the virus at bay. It's a great immune builder too. I take 1/4 tsp per day. If I feel any cold sore comeing along, I take it about every 2hrs. Keeps them at bay. This camu camu is cooked, and my vit store gal says the studies are done on cooked camu. The raw camu didn't work, so I came back to this brand.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2835224 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. I've tried a few other Camu Camu products and prefer this one. Dissolves better than other Camu Camu powders I've tried. Only 4 stars because of the price.

FANTASTIC VIT C levels

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix in with smoothie blender bottles of VEGAN protein powder. High in Vit C. Fantastic for warding of viruses and protecting immunity. I HIGHLY REOMMEND this product. The VIT C is not synthetic, it is from a real food.

Good immune support product.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good natural source of Vitamin C and also a natural immune support product.