Great

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both of my sisters and I use this product. We have thyroid issues, and this balances our hormones naturally. Great product!

This is the best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer1040035 on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for hormone therapy, look no further this is it, the best product to regulate your hormones, overall feeling of well being and lots of nutrients too.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

3 caps of Macadim daily, lay off estrogenic foods like oats, wheat, dairy, rice all these are excessively high and look on the net for other estrogen dominant foods, I suffered the severest form of PMS, PMDD all my life including severe insomia (1 hr sleep max). I bought a Lady Care Magnet and vuala I have been free of insomnia (now sleep 8 – 10 hrs), PMS, PMDD for 2 years. If I eat any of the above on a regular basis it starts to come back. I tried every other remedy and other makes of DIM and all were rubbish so don’t cheat yourself, you are worth it to be free.

Noticed a difference after only a few days

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

About three months ago I began to experience hot flashes with chills which went on 24 hours a day. For ten minutes I would be flushed with fever followed by 20 minutes of chills, then the fever, then the chills and it was relentless. I couldn't sleep at night either which had never been a problem for me before. Anyhow,after taking the Royal Maca w/ DIM for only a few days I definitely felt relief. Now it has been just over two weeks and I am sleeping again and actually feel surprised when I experience a hot flash because it has become so infrequent. I'd say, yes, I'm very happy with this product.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is terrific for hot flashes plus I feel like my thinking is clearer and my energy is steadier.

worked really great for a while

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking bio-identical estrogen then 30 days later replaced it with Royal Maca. My energy improved almost instantly, my complexion broke out at first, just for a few days, but has remained much clearer since, my thyroid function has improved and for about six months my hormones seemed stabilized. However, eventually my hot flashes returned. They are not as intolerable as when I took nothing but I miss the days of having none at all but not sure I would exchange that for improved energy, complexion and thyroid function. Tough choices!

Works Fast

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having hot flashes of about 20+ a night from 10pm to 9:00am. I started with two pills a day in divided doses. By the evening of the second day, my hot flashes were cut down to 2-3 very mild ones. Pretty soon though, my hot flashes started up again. A look at their website will tell you that too much will make them start again. So I skipped a day, then started with just one pill a day. That was the magic number for me. No more hot flashes period! Be sure to go to the company website and read all about this product. Oddly, the COOKED version, which this is, was found in studies to be far superior than the cheaper "raw" versions. I would use no other brand than this one.

Royal Maca for Women is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1450668 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product! After only 3 days began noticing a reduction in hot flashes and night sweats. After 2 weeks no more hot flashes or night sweats. Also noticed improvement in energy and not as hungry. I would recommend to anyone going through menopause!

Royal Maca Plus DIM

Posted by Reviewer1999805 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using the product for 1 month and I've noticed that my body is functioning much more efficiently. I'd recommend this product if you want to go through menopause symptom free!

Met all my expectations ....!

Posted by Reviewer1203036 on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to replace a product I liked very much but couldn't get sent overseas. This is a good product and coupled with Royal Maca keeps me energized!

1 2 3