Newly free of BC, Maca seems to be regulating my cycles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking birth control last month and started taking 1/2 tbs of Royal Maca every morning. I have always had very short cycles, 21 days instead of the supposed 28 or 29 day cycles most women have...and I have always had very painful cramping. After being on Maca for 1 month, my 1st cycle off Birth Control was 29 days and my period came with minimal cramping! I am very happy with the results so far and plan to keep taking Maca. I would recommend taking it with some fruit juice, I think Passion fruit juice goes well with the Maca taste.

I love this Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I use Maca from Whole World Botanicals, within a week I start feeling more energy, improved libido, and just overall better. Depression lifts and I'm happy again. I made the mistake once of buying in bulk something in a plastic bag. Problem is, Maca absorbs moisture and mold get started, and this it doesn't work at all. I've been using this off and on for about 10 years. I should never stop, but sometimes I just can't fit it into the budget.

Excellent Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This maca is great. No hot flashes with this and it seems to increase energy and clarity.

Royal Maca by Whole World Botanicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time user of ordering online through iHerb.com. Very satisfied with the service and delivery of my Royal Maca. Thank You! :-)

Hormone helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a couple of weeks of taking the Royal Maca (and stopped the progesterone, etc.) I have noticed a nice reduction in my hot flashes. I had been fluctuating high and low previously so this is a nice reprieve. Hopefully, it will continue to get progressively better.

This is my second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that I've seen a big difference in the way I feel after taking it. It seems to stop my craving for sweets and carbs. Any thing else, I'm not so sure.

Fabulous product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sorted out my hot flashes from the very first day! This particular maca seems to be a cut above many of the other maca products. I had only limited success with estrogenic herbs such as black cohosh, red clover etc. - they would work briefly and then the hot flashes would come back. Apparently, you need to stop the estrogenic herbs before starting with the maca or it may not work. I also take the DIM+ with the maca which is an incredible product for peri and menopausal women.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Great quality - great energy booster and natural adaptogen. It does help to regulate the hormonal balance naturally. Great for after stress recovery, it helps the body to restore the strength. I felt the difference in just a week. Love the taste.

Feeling the difference after one week!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can tell that this brand of Maca is pure by how I feel after only one week. I only take 1/4 teaspoon daily and my hormones are already leveling out! I love how concentrated this brand is, how it is harvested and how the company helps Peruvian people. I love it!!!

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent supplement. The only one wth high concentration of black and red maca I used it in my porridges and as a supplement for hormone balance and it seems to help a lot TTolson

1 2