Help

Organic Molasses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor and I appreciate that it is organic. Assume this company would use BPA-free bottles. It's not a real big worry to me that it's not glass, but glass would be preferred.

Disappointed with Organic Molasses packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Molasses This complaint is not about the product but about the packaging. I am grateful the item was placed in a separate plastic bag, but as it was not firmly taped down, the molasses leaked into the bag. I had ordered another bottle, the outside of the bottle was taped down round the cap and it arrived in perfect condition. Also, the seal inside the molasses bottle has metal bits that stick to the bottle after being pealed off and those foil chippings get poured out with the molasses; unbelievable for an organic product that one takes for health purposes. Please note, the bottle may not have leaked if the inner seal was properly attached (manufacturer, pls try not to use sticky foil in future). Often, when I get a new bottle the inner seal is not completely attached. So I guess this is something that can be highlighted to the manufacturer as well. May resort to trying another brand.

really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i would only prefer to bottle made from something else than plastic!

Really Good - Love That It Is Organic & Will Buy Again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I contacted Wholesome Sweeteners and yes, all of the plastic containers used by Wholesome Sweeteners are 100% recyclable, and BPA Free. I can't wait to make some baked goods using this molasses. I did do a taste test and it may be a bit less sweet than what I am use to and possibly a bit thicker but still very good! My boss who is a chiropractor/nutritionist tells many of his patients to go get some organic molasses as it has an anti-stiffness factor in it.

High in Potassium/Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having daily leg/calf cramps despite taking multi-vitamins, eating bananas, drinking lots of water. After doing some research I decided to try molasses. A took a tablespoon every morning and my leg cramps disappeared. They just started reappearing when I stopped. I am convinced this helps. My shipment came with out any issues.

Staple :)

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I discovered this. It's terrific.

Unsatisfied with the delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the container with my orders from iherb, this one had leaked out in the box and smeared onto the other products. Maybe it will be ok if you buy this one separately, in case iherb then packs it better, but together with other stuff, there is a risk of getting the product home in a damaged state..

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A better, nutritious choice for adding sweetness to various treats, from waffles to smoothies, instead of using sugar or even honey.

Use as a nutritional supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know that many people use this product for baking cookies, but we use it as a nutritional supplement - high in iron and vitamins, it's a food-based way to get a little nutritional boost.

I love this stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff two times. It gives me energy. I take it once or twice a day. I made sure to have enough of a supply, so I wouldn't run out quickly.

1 2 3 4