Great on Pancakes!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

Quite nice!

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Good

Posted by 5701377418354201469 on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

Everybody's favorite !

Posted by 5142361494401342308 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I made a vegan cake with this powdered sugar as a part of the frosting. Everybody loved it especially the frosting. ;)

Fantastic product

Posted by claireabelle on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make chocolate frosting. I have never made such a smooth frosting. I put it down to the super fine nature of this product. Well definitely be buying again!

AWESOME!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for all my buttercreams and it turns out perfect every time. My only complaint (more like a wish) is that it came in a larger bag since I go through so many of these bags every week!)

Good quality sugar

Posted by HDumas on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

May need to be sifted to get a more fluffy texture, depending on what you are using it for.

=)

Posted by Reviewer3071392 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing its better than my local brand confectioners sugar and even finer grade than Domino brand

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for sprinkling on finished cakes. Can't get this product too easily in Australia.

wholesome sweeteners inc. organic powdered sugar

Posted by Reviewer2334464 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!!! It taste great!!!!

1 2