Best stevia powder ever!!

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has no bitter aftertaste and tastes so sweet and good! It also smells really good. Stevia powder is a bit difficult to use if used without any other ingredients. This product contains agave inulin, which means I can also take fibers with it! FYI, agave inulin is totally different from AGAVE NECTAR which is FRUCTOSE. It is a kind of fiber and is not counted as net carb, so you don't have to worry about carbs to use this product. I love to put this into my yogurt, oatmeal and etc.

GOOD NATURAL PRODUCT

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must if you are wanting to move to the no sugar thing. Found I needed a very small amount and was good when I made my own chocolate for the HCG plan

There are better alternatives on iHerb for that price

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Now foods 'Better Stevia' and it lasted a lot longer for similar price. This one, actually tastes better, but I believe that inulin from Now foods source is healthier.

taste better than other stevia's ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this stevia in my coffee. I've tried other liquid and powdered stevia's in my coffee and have not liked them at all, so this was very surprising. I also like how this has an easy open flip top lid.

Best Stevia

Posted by 4797033966861630022 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Stevia product I have tried. It works best in brownies, smoothies and marmalade. Works with least success in oatmeal.

amazing! no after taste

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bestttt stevia out there, and I have tried many. this one is the only one that does leave a strong after taste in your mouth.

Fine

Posted by 4672725686661280807 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't see anything wrong with this product. I've been using it in recipes and I can't complain, it works and sweetens my dishes in a healthy way :) What's not to like?

good enough

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great, strong sweetnes, but still have stevia taste, for a bit

Too many fillers

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that Wholesome Sweeteners uses organic stevia in this formulation, but there are too many other fillers, as well as agave added as well. In the effort to reduce sugar/carb/high glycemic sweetener consumption, the additives defeat the purpose.

Wholesome brand organic stevia

Posted by 4884441832531131878 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another excellent product! Totally rely on this stuff; consistently tasty and easy to use.

1 2