Sukker

Posted by holahola on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bruker denne til vannkefir og kombucha.

This is NOT Evaporated Cane Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wholesome claims it to be Evaporated Cane Juice? I can't believe how have other people rated this 5 stars. Have you guys ever tasted Cane Juice? I bet you haven't, otherwise you could clearly tell this product is NOT Evaporated Raw Cane Juice. It surely is processed and refined sugar. When you take out the cane juice, it is of yellowish/greenish tint, then it quickly starts to turn brown (within minutes), and it does taste different than regular chemical processed industrial sugar. When it says Cane Juice then it should taste like one, and it should look like one. Giving 2 stars instead of 1 star because this company claims to keep non-GMO and vegetarian standards.

Organic!

Posted by Cymriccat on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ahhhh! Great in my sour cream rum cake!

Amazing refined sugar substitute

Posted by Hana A on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love it. Definitely does the job of substituting refined sugar and most importantly, it tastes the same. I didn't try stevia tho so I don't know how it compares. And being that it's crystallized sugar cane juice doesn't mean you can put 10 spoons in your tea. Moderation is key to a healthy life. And I don't know if it's totally clean and healthy but I'm pretty sure it's better than refined sugar

very good, i like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good good -- from sg --

This is a staple in my house! Organic Cane Sugar is also GMO-Free. Arrives free of clumps and ready to use. Great tasting!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We bake a lot and go through a ton of sugar. I really love this brand and purchase is often. It is great for cooking, baking, coffee, tea, etc. I have nothing but good things to say. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect clean pure sugar

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was worried it wouldn't blend in well in baking but it hasn't seemed to change the texture of them at all. Like that the kids are getting a bit healthier treats.

One of my favorites!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Years ago my father owned a sugarcane mill. It reminds me of the tasting the sugar cane juice. It brings back wonderful memories!

Give me some Sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the prices and the quality

1 2