My first experiment with erythritol

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a better sweetener than, say, splenda, but I still prefer stevia. You can't taste whatever you are making to adjust the seasonings and sweetness before baking, as it has a cooling effect. I read about that, but hadn't realised it would be quite so powerful. I also find that this isn't nearly as easy on my digestion as stevia, given that it's a sugar alcohol and incompletely absorbed. The package is indeed very small, but a little bit definitely goes a long way.

best erythritol available

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a bit pricy, but certainly worth it. has a nicer after taste than other erythritol-products

Great for low carb diets

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gram for gram, it is a bit less sweet than sugar, but if you make up the difference with a bit of stevia this is a great calorie free low carb alternative for sugar in baking. I just wish it cost a bit less.

Great alternative sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3117869 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great sweetener in that it tastes like sugar. No strange taste at all. Highly recommmend.

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in my home made chocolate and in my oatmeal square recipe. Acts like sugar, I just wish it cost less.

like it

Posted by 4878612348697950138 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

like the test

Muy bueno y dulce :)

Posted by 5517732031232015805 on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy parecido al azúcar y sin sabor extraño como otros endulzantes.

Sweet but not like sugar, a bit less sweet than sugar

Posted by iherbish on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps me reduce sugar intake

Best I've had

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice sugar replacement, and as far as I know, the only Fair Trade one on the market, which makes me like it even more. I was very glad for the equivalency on the back of the package, as it doesn't quite measure spoon-for-spoon like sugar.

perfect for cooking

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I have used in to replace sugar in 4 recipes and each one has been great, taste is good and no side effects like artificial sweeteners. It does need to be processed into a finer powder if its not being heated in the cooking process though or it stays gritty, but that's a very small point.

1 2