Help

Totally outstanding quality, taste, texture, nutrition, and EXTREMELY LOW MERCURY CONTENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My diet consists of mostly (probably about 80%-95%) organic foods. I am a very healthy individual. I am an extremely picky eater and will not eat anything just because it is convenient, low-priced, popular, tastes good, or something better is unavailable. After doing extensive online research about 2 months ago on the quality and nutritional characteristics of seafood from around the world, my research led me to the inescapable conclusion that there is no better source of animal protein for me than pink salmon that is caught in the wild in the Pacific Ocean waters of Alaska. My research indicates that wild caught Alaska Pink salmon has the lowest mercury content compared to other salmon species and other seafood species. It is a regular part of my diet. I completed further research to narrow down the various brand choices of Alaska pink salmon that are wild-caught as opposed to farmed salmon that producers raise in floating pens in the ocean. (I think eating farmed seafood can be unhealthy, risky, or dangerous.) I chose to try the Wild Planet brand of wild caught Alaska Pink salmon. I love this product. It tastes so good. It has wonderful texture. It is a pleasure to eat. It is very healthful. After eating Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon, I can feel the effects of the high concentration of natural Omega 3 and other fatty acids in the fish. I sense and feel a tremendous and very noticeable boost in my level of mental and physical energy. This is a wonderful product. I wish I had discovered it years ago. I can think of no Cons about this product. As usual iHerb.com has excellent order response and delivery times. When I placed my most recent order, iHerb.com had the lowest prices that I could find on the Internet for the Wild Planet brand of wild caught Alaska Pink salmon. I have been an iHerb.com customer for years during which time I have purchased various other types of products on the website. iHerb.com is a great outfit, and I do not say that lightly. Five Stars to Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon and Five Stars to iHerb.com

The Best Canned Salmon

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this canned salmon along with another brand offered on iherb (Crown Prince). I found this product to be far superior. The fact that this product is boneless and skinless means that the salmon you do get is packaged more like tuna. When I eat this product it tastes somewhat like tuna, only with a more distinct salmon flavor. By all means if you can get fresh wild salmon, that is preferable here. If you can't for some reason, this is a nice alternative if you are craving high quality wild salmon.

Better than what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ill be ordering this regularly from now on. Wild Planet packs that can full to the top with good-tasting salmon. Great work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good alternative if you run out of fresh salmon. no bones, taste almost like tuna thou

The best

Posted by Norwegianchick on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best canned salmon I have ever tasted.

Tasty

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, and I love that it has a 5 year shelf life! Great item to stock up on in case something were to happen.

Great taste + wild caught

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy; provides protein and omega-3 for inflammatory conditions.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and consistency, a little bit price, but very healthy.

Clean delicious taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this Pink Salmon! No tinny taste like some of the store bought ones. I have been ordering this product for over 18 months and it never lets me down. My family and I have sensitivities and this brand of canned fish are our "go to" for our "fast" food! Very tasty, nutritious and versatile. I highly recommend other customers buying this brand, You can get it in the red salmon and the sardines are delicious too! Beautiful on a salad or even in a frittata. The only thing I could possibly be picky about is I would love to see the company bring out a salmon WITH bones for added calcium. But we eat the sardines to cover this.

gr8