Great product!

Posted by khessel on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

Great, natural, convenient

Posted by MaytePalacios on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

The best!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

Best Canned Salmon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and good for health

Wild Sockeye salmon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best canned salmon I have ever had , it is a shame we can't buy it in Australia . I am also looking forward to trying the Tuna as well . I honestly would not buy the canned salmon available here again as has bones and dark skin in them whereas the Wild Planet Sockeye is boneless and free from all the skin. Very happy with the product Thank You

Natural and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

Healthy and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

1 2