Sardines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are sardines, not too fishy. That is about all there is to say. Not near as good as my favorite brand from Canada, but since I live in Asia I guess I have to settle for what I can get.

Yum. These are tasty & environmentally aware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: 3/23/2017: After trying a few other brands, I keep coming back to these. Updated from 4 stars to 5 today. Hooray! Love finding those brands you can stick with, and flavors you like! Nice flavor with the lemon and oil. Just grand over a bowl of hot freshly cooked rice. I swear I feel better after I eat these. At the very least, I feel like I've made a good food decision for myself.

Wow!

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good. Really, really good. Wow.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love these for us and our small dog (plain ones). She loves them too and will do wild antics when I pick up a can. They are mild and do not smell to high heaven like some sardines do. Lovely product.

Best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a vegetarian for a long time. Wanted to up my protein and Omega 3 intake. Supermarket brand Sardines tasted very fishy. This is chunky and tastes better. I take this with hot sauce. Am still getting used to the fishy taste as I've never had fish before. Happy with my purchase. Thanks to iHerb for the price and shipping to Singapore:)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best product. I will buy again. Very fast delivery. Thanks Iherb.

Favorite sardines

Posted by laminimalista on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how many I've ordered so far. I've tried different brands and these have been my all time favorite sardines.

it's good and healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

greetings from Israel

tastes good and plenty of olive oil to go with

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

cooked some spaghetti and the olive oil in the can came in handy with the dressing of the spaghetti. product packed in vietnam . slightly smoked i like it

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious and packaged withpout Bpa in can.

1 2 3 4