Sardines

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are sardines, not too fishy. That is about all there is to say. Not near as good as my favorite brand from Canada, but since I live in Asia I guess I have to settle for what I can get.

it's good and healthy!

Posted by 4671263467565062692 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

greetings from Israel

tastes good and plenty of olive oil to go with

Posted by 4781667476611854584 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

cooked some spaghetti and the olive oil in the can came in handy with the dressing of the spaghetti. product packed in vietnam . slightly smoked i like it

Firm and FRESH !!

Posted by 5133404221049858468 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought that I would not like these, because I usually buy a double layer smaller sardine, and these are larger. They are very good and the lemon is not lemony, it just melded with the sardines, mellowing the fishy. They are firm, and gently smoked. I am absolutely keeping this in stock at my home.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is fine with me.

Love it !

Posted by Lomez2 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother is law loves this sardines...

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love these for us and our small dog (plain ones). She loves them too and will do wild antics when I pick up a can. They are mild and do not smell to high heaven like some sardines do. Lovely product.

love this

Posted by 5532999543874396633 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very meaty and tasty. It has a mild lemon taste which I like. Am ordering again.

Best I've tried

Posted by 4627495090470414436 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a vegetarian for a long time. Wanted to up my protein and Omega 3 intake. Supermarket brand Sardines tasted very fishy. This is chunky and tastes better. I take this with hot sauce. Am still getting used to the fishy taste as I've never had fish before. Happy with my purchase. Thanks to iHerb for the price and shipping to Singapore:)

sardines

Posted by 5018042556802589729 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow...I have never eaten fish out of a can I thought it was cat food ... my friends strongly suggested this brand .... My health has improved since having half a can for breakfast and half for lunch nearly daily .... I smoother them in corriender pesto /hummus /kimchi / lemon ....

1 2 3