Help

Sardines from heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love sardines. But not all brands. These are the best I've EVER tasted. If you don't usually like sardines, these are worth trying. For years, I searched for a brand that didn't leave me with indigestion. I used to get Martel brand in Northern California, available only at Walgreens. They were good, but can't find them in Central New York where I live now. Even online, it's a fluke to find any, if you can even afford the price. So I was sardine-less for a while. :-( But my search is OVER. Wild Planet, in the olive oil, is yummy good. More nutritious than you can imagine. I buy them again and again and again.

Fantastic food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great sardines, and sardines are practically a perfect food. I trust Wild Planet to be sustainable and to not use dangerous chemicals in their packaging, both of which are important in my food choices.

My husband loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've tried all brands carried at local "store" and now the others on the internet. My husband says hands down these are the best. P.S. Iherb has the BEST VALUE on the internet on these.

Verty tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find these sardines very tasty. I also like the fact that the natural oil content is preserved, unlike on many other sardine brands.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and quality of this product. These sardines do not have a fishy flavour. But they are rich and tasty.

BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best canned sardines, EVER! The can is BPA free, Wild Sardines, great price, I like how they limit their fishing activity, the taste is perfect with a mild smokey flavor! I crave these ofen I am a huge fan of Wild planet! 野生イワシ!軽く薫製の香りがして味付けが完璧です。缶もBPAフリーでお手頃なお値段が嬉しい。漁もある期間中にしかやらないところが良いです。日本ももっと漁してよい期間を作るべきだと思いますね。とにかく最高においしいです!

Deluxe sardines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these, and love the price!

Family loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great sardines and even better that the lining has no BPA.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product great taste.

great