Help

Incredible Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the most incredible product out there. I drink it everyday with organic sulfur crystals and feel like a new person. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Five Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Five Stars

My cats and I love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to identify exactly what it's doing- perhaps in time that will become more clear. I just know I'm drawn to it, I feel better, and my cats are drinking more. I have a teaspoon or two a day in a little water, and I put a few drops in the cats water or milk. I will definitely rebuy.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped with my digestive system, which eventually my rash disappeared on my top lip.

water, water...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the water (mixed to proper dilution) does indeed taste alkaline although I haven't tested it yet with litmus paper.

Second Order (by) Customer Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product arrive in timely fashion, was well packed and was the lowest Price/Shipping of anyone else out there on the Net. I WILL be a repeat customer of iHerb. Recommended

Can't tell really, never arrived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.