Best Pau d' Arco available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this tea, in combination with Yerba Mate' for nearly 30 years now. On occasion when it isn't available I have tried other brands and the Wisdom of the Ancients is the best quality and effectiveness of any of the brands out there by far. This is harvested as medicinal herb by local tribes who know the tree. Other's can be anything from a close relative of the right tree to lumber mill saw dust. Pau d'Arco is an excellent blood cleanser/detoxifier and destroys yeast & parasites. I use it any time I am ill or suffering from an infection or other condition with internal toxicity. It should be used with Yerba Mate' as the Mate' potentiates the medicinal effects as well as having it's own benefits. Personally I like the Yerba Mate' Royal (has some stevia leaf added in for sweetness), of course also from Wisdom of the Ancients.

Good for candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have just received this product so will update in a few weeks when I have a better idea of its effectiveness. I have used Pau d'Arco tea before for yeast control and found it helpful so I hope this brand will be as good. Pau dArco is excellent for the immune system and is a potent anti fungal. Update I love the taste and the tea seems to be of excellent quality. I will buy again. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good, although what's in the bags is equivalent to tea dust. Some of the dust escapes the bags and ends up at the bottom of the box.

Best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was specifically told to use this brand of pau d' arco. As it has the best quality out there. I'm glad I found iherb website as they have the best quality selection of hard to find health products. And prices are very competitive with very fast shipping. You just found a new customer!!

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have almost used the whole box of this tea. And it really works! I used to be constipated a lot and since drinking this tea, I have no problem. My Bowels are working fine now!

nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

mild taste. In my opinion this tastes a lot better than Alvita's Pau d'Arco

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i liked the taste but i dont know why it got discontinued.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it esp when I have a cold, and have a persistent cough use honey in it too. Sydney, NSW

Great tea, good price

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These tea bags are very convenient and easy to use. I sometimes use the same tea bag twice for a weaker infusion.

Excellent