Help

Small bottle but...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since only 2 tablespoon is needed to have the sweetness equilivant of a cup of sugar, a little goes a long way! That being said, i personally find this to not be able to compare (in sweetness) with NOW's no carb stevia blend. This provides fiber but makes the sweetener very hard to dissolve..

Great way to sweeten foods without the calories or insulin spike.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use in place of sugar. I use it in teas, oat panckaes & even found a way to make sugar-free gelatin (similar to Jell-o) with it. I highly recommend this product.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Plus powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our recipes. We are both diebetic.

Stevia Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like Stevia Plus because it dissolves better than stevia powder. It's great for those of us that can't use sugar or artificial sweeteners. Your price is the best I have found and your service prompt and efficient.

Valerie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use in replacement of sugar. Bake with it all the time. My children cannot tell the difference.

Worst Stevia ever

Posted by jayzou on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First off, as of June 4 2016 this product is listed for the price of $6.66...hmmm. Secondly, these days I only write reviews when I feel absolutely disgusted by a product and terribly misled by product claims. Supposedly, as its written in big bold letters on this bottle, this is the 'World's Best Tasting Stevia.' I've tried numerous stevia products from this site and at various markets, and this is by far the WORST stevia product I've ever tasted. Compared to other pure stevia products, this thing NOT ONLY leaves a bitter aftertaste, but you also need to add much more than normal to cover its bland sweetness...very bland. Unfortunately for me, I ordered 4 of these thinking I'd save some money and get more bang for the buck...BIG mistake, as I couldn't finish one bottle and decided to toss out the rest. I'll stick with better quality stevia products from now on...lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN!!

Great tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is a long way from the bitter tasting stuff I used to try. Very impressed.

Best Tasting Stevia Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There are a variety of Stevia brands on the market, but Wisdom definitely has the market cornered on taste. For my money, this is the only brand that I'll purchase. It is an excellent product!

Good Product...Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic, so cannnot have a lot of raw sugar and would rather not put a lot of chemicals in my body, so looked for a natural sweetner. Yes it is more expensive then sugar, but it tastes great and iHerb has it for a great price. If your looking for a suger substitute, I high recommend.

Best tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Out off all the different brands of Stevia I've tried, this is the only one that I like. I don't use a lot of it, but I do use it as my sweetener. I enjoy it in iced tea where I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of tea.