Small bottle but...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since only 2 tablespoon is needed to have the sweetness equilivant of a cup of sugar, a little goes a long way! That being said, i personally find this to not be able to compare (in sweetness) with NOW's no carb stevia blend. This provides fiber but makes the sweetener very hard to dissolve..

Stevia Plus

Posted by Reviewer2655677 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like Stevia Plus because it dissolves better than stevia powder. It's great for those of us that can't use sugar or artificial sweeteners. Your price is the best I have found and your service prompt and efficient.

Great way to sweeten foods without the calories or insulin spike.

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use in place of sugar. I use it in teas, oat panckaes & even found a way to make sugar-free gelatin (similar to Jell-o) with it. I highly recommend this product.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Plus powder

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our recipes. We are both diebetic.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is a long way from the bitter tasting stuff I used to try. Very impressed.

Valerie

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use in replacement of sugar. Bake with it all the time. My children cannot tell the difference.

SweetLeaf

Posted by Reviewer2018565 on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to all chemicals and am diabetic. I prefer not to use sugar. Your SweetLeaf Stevia has nothing but Stevia in it. Thank you. It tastes great on anything with no after taste. A very little amount goes a long way.

Excellent for baking

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite stevia so far. I mostly use it in baking. It is easy to measure and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste like may others I've tried.

Best Tasting Stevia Product

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There are a variety of Stevia brands on the market, but Wisdom definitely has the market cornered on taste. For my money, this is the only brand that I'll purchase. It is an excellent product!

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Out off all the different brands of Stevia I've tried, this is the only one that I like. I don't use a lot of it, but I do use it as my sweetener. I enjoy it in iced tea where I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of tea.