Help

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

Stevia with a twist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use cinnamon for the anti-inflammatory properties, so I was delighted when my favorite Stevia brand offered one with cinnamon. I use it every morning on my oatmeal, and it is my favorite. Highly recommend.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reat for bpc

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Great on baked apples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

TASTE NOT GOOD

Posted by satokoban on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SIMPLE INGREDIENT THAT'S GREAT, BUT TASTE ACTUALLY NOT SO DELICIOUS AND DEFINITELY HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT TO PAIR UP WITH THIS ITEM (FOR EXAMPLE IT GOOD IN LEMONY TEA, BUT NOT SO GOOD IN COFFEE IN MY OPINION).