Love it! Tastes just like Fanta Grape.

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put 4-5 drops in a glass or bottle of water. Really helps with having to drink a lot of water each day by giving it flavor.

My favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer1669638 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like all the flavors but this is my favorite in water.

Super Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to sweeten my tea with this. I like to take one Yogi tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag and one Wu-Yi Acai Power tea bag, pour 16-20 ounces boiling water on it. After steeping and removing the tea bags, I add nearly a dropperful of this stevia and refrigerate it. Soo good! The grape flavor goes well with the blueberry and acai (neither is very strong in the tea).

better that a Vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1129477 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think i saved about $50 using this in plain water vs. buying vitamin water bottles for my mother when she came to visit!

SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really taste the grape flavor too much, but even so, it's easy to use and makes a recipe tast delicious. It does bring out the fruity flavor of a (berry)fruit muffin if you're making those!

Pretty good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have almost all of the Wisdom Natural flavoured stevias, and this one is pretty good, as most are. I would prefer if there was a bit more grape flavour, but one drop of this in a glass of water with some ice is a nice afternoon drink.

SweetLeaf Grape

Posted by 4889249112167308990 on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wish the grape flavor was a tad stronger but love the sweetness of the liquid with no bitter aftertaste

Great but Limited Use

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice flavor to have around as it tastes great in unflavored carbonated water but I've yet to find another use for this flavor. Thankfully I don't use it often so I still have a lot left and am not spending more money on it.

Not great

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not my favourite stevia liquid extract. Tasted chemically to me. Having tried Sweetleaf berry that was far better.

Pretty good!

Posted by 5677432525044913095 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We are on sugar free diet, this drops come in handy for the little one. Will buy again.

1 2 3