Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

PHENOMENAL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

holiday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

Sweet Drops Sweetener, Pppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

add with water and ice for those who dun drink plain water

Verry good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivry.

Mild flavor, no funny aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make 1/2-1 gallon batches, about 20-25 drops. I don't need a strong, in your face flavor. I just look for a mild, fairly recognizable flavor without a cloying, syrupy aftertaste.

I wasn't sure if i'd like it but I actually do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's interesting and fun to change up a smoothie by adding some peppermint drops.

Wonderful and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very sweet peppermint taste..sometimes I add peppermint essential oil to my drinks for an extra kick with this one

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE to flavor my coffee with this peppermint stevia. Nice to flavor other drinks as well.

1 2 3 4