Help

Root Beer soda without the sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add this to mineral water and my kids think they are drinking root beer! They don't feel deprived when the other kids are drinking sodas!

Delicious alternative to Root Beer soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

A bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading so many positive reviews I was a little disappointed with the Root Beer flavoured Stevia. To get the real taste of root beer you have to put quite a few drops in - I'd say double the amount I use with the other flavours. But having said that, the taste is good.

Root beer stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great flavor and texture. Thinner and easier to control amount of drops than the thicker liquid stevia available in Canada. Makes a great diet root beer soda when mixed with low sodium and lightly carbonated mineral water. Sweetleaf has a much greater selection of flavors than we can get in Canada.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This liquid stevia tastes and smells so much like regular root beer. Just add a few drops to carbonated water and you have an imitation soft drink! Kids will love it, and I am sure it would be helpful in getting off of soda.

Root Beer Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Add to plain seltzer or club soda & it tastes just like root beer!

Taste of root beer is subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband asked me to purchase this product for him as he loves root beer. Unfortunately, the flavour of root beer is not strong and is very subtle which makes the taste of this flavoured stevia much sweeter. (He's still drinking it since I bought it for him!).

Disapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as much root beer flavor as I was hoping for, I wanted to put it into club soda but found that if I added enough to taste like soda it was too sweet and bitter from the stevia!! :-(

Pretty good

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Basically it is a good product. I just wish it had a bit more Root Beer flavor and a little less sweetness. Probably a good product for kids who enjoy a sweeter drink.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Always used Lemon Drop before...first time I've ever had this flavor and it tastes great! Will be reordering soon!