perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Bitter:(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Good, but still a neurotoxin

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this stuff, but apparently even stevia (in this concentrated form), is bad for you. Best is to get the whole leaf crushed up, it's available here on iHerb. It really tastes good though. Serving size is less than you actually need, you'll go through a bottle more quickly than they lead you to believe.

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

So so

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Personally I don't care too much for this flavour. There is something that isn't quite right with it, but I just can't figure out what. It is okay in Yogi Choco Tea, and I will try using it when I bake or make chocolatey things. Works well as a sweetener, but there are better flavours. I will not purchase again.

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

expensive, but I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice flavor. I wish I could taste the choc. a bit more, but it's good!