Just sweet enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like you, I LOVE a good cup of coffee and it is so much better with a hint of sweetness. With sugar and artificial sweeteners getting such a bad rap, I've been looking for the best Stevia product. This is IT! One small packet is sweet enough for 16 oz. of coffee with a touch of skim milk. Love it!

Very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is very sweet and you don't need much for the coffee.;-)But it taste good.

Handy to keep in your purse!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and perfect for so many different uses. We use it in baking (though only in small batches - we use the bigger tub for that to save opening multiple packets!), however, I always keep a couple in my handbag for when I get coffee when out and about as many cafes don't yet stock stevia! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Great!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really great, no aftertaste, you need only a small dose to sweeten up. I don't drink my coffee very sweet, so one packet lasts me around 7 coffees. Theese 35 packets will last me months!

sweet AND juicy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this taste than the taste of actual white sugar.. and, it's much less harmful!

wisdon natural sweetleaf natural stevia sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the package size. It does make drink taste sweat, however it leaves just a little after taste and I don't prefer that after taste.

PROVE IT

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted whole leaf stevia in making a sweet and pleasant infusion while you regulate blood sugar, I have but I do not have to have foresight, bought to try but look for the sheet, I will use these for small cup cake instead of regular sugar.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is Good

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really am pleased with this product. The only problem is that the package used to be 70 packets per box. Now there is half the amount with an increase of price per unit.

Love this