the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stevia I have tried. I doesn't have the aftertaste that is so unpleasant in some brands.

better than nothing but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...there are alot of better tasting stevias out there. It's almost like the price expresses the sweetness, the cheaper the stevia the more bitter aftertaste I experience.

The best brand of stevia... potent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. Although it's tough to find in most local stores. I must say I tried the small liquid bottle version and it was NOT the same in terms of sweet taste and took many more drops than advised to sweeten tea for my taste.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Very concentrated. Doesn't look like a lot, but it is good for 1000 cups of coffee or tea. 1/2 tsp. equals 1 cup of sugar as a baking substitute. A little goes a long way.

not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in the flavor of this stevia. I usually by NOW foods "better stevia". I almost cant taste it at all and it doesn't even bother my kids. Just sweet without aftertaste. Perfect in fact. This brand was so disappointing. I made the same things I always make, like lemonade , it was weird tasting. Oh well. Not going to buy it again. Buy the Now organic concentrated better stevia powder.

Very sweet, no sugar, no harmful effects whatever, thoroughly examined by the World's Health Organisation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For all that have got diabetes 2 and the many in the risk zone, and others trying to get slim or stay slim - this is one help among others.

Great unadulterated product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only 2 stevia powder (no liquids) available on here that don't have added processing chemicals or disguised sugar/carbs This is one and the other is superior source but that bottle was half empty - this was was about 3/4 filled at best so it gets higher rating

Recommended Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Notable Characteristic: not bitter Of several tried, this is the only one that does not have the "off" flavor. Don't bother with any other brand. Nothing else added in this extract. No inulin, no fillers, no flavors. Blends well in hot beverages. For cool beverages, blend in before adding ice

Better than the rest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Stevia every day. This product is more pure and concentrated than the Trader Joes brand and it's a bigger bottle for less. It is much better than the NOW product which leaves a residue that doesn't dissolve. Just a pinch goes a long way. If you already use Stevia, save your little spoon so you can use it with this one.

Very good