OK

Posted by 5295036737373352483 on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my coffee with milk, it takes away a bit of the "artificial" taste. I prefer the english toffee flavour, the other ones were a bit bland. The english toffee flavour I would rate 4 stars.

Posted by ladyrwo on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sugar is very high, and the flavor is not clear

Yummy!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to use the chocolate drops in mini chocolate cakes with stevia, the english toffee flavour in coffee or tea, and the vanilla one just taste great in everything.

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, loved all the flavors - I mainly add to cold drinks & smoothies & they have a great taste! Will purchase the bigger bottles next time around - but this was a great way to try a few flavors in small amounts first! My 3 year old son really loves them to flavor his plain milk too.

good, I suppose

Posted by 5162779502105100255 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But tastes less than I thought. Small bottle so I expected it to be more effective. I made egg milk and wanted to give it some toffee taste. In about 400 ml I took more than 10 drops and I couldn't sense any toffee taste. Took cinnamon then. No difference. Took some real cinnamon instead...

Endulza y da sabor

Posted by 5713384096268243825 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Son botes muy pequeños, pero para probar los sabores y saber lo que endulzan están bien.

Eh. So so.

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first liquid stevia experience and I'm not impressed. It has a really distinct "fake sugar" taste and it is pretty gross. Oh well. At least I only got the trial sizes...

Love it!

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this pack!! I take it everywhere.

Can't taste flavours, but does sweeten

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use only 1 drop- enough to kind of sense it is present, if you over-do stevia it tastes horrendous. At a hint, it is great. You get the sweetness but i honestly can't taste any variation in flavours to be honest, which is a shame.

Lasts a long time!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I truly love these and they last a long long time too! However, what brings the rating down to not be a complete five star is that they all pretty much taste the same. The only reason to buy this would be to have a little stevia on-the-go so to speak. They are great to have in the purse and such. But flavor-wise, they all taste like vanilla to me when diluted into your food.

1 2