US
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 20, 2022
Excellent !

first time trying Stevia at all, i find there is a bit of an aftertaste but it's not metallic, more like the, sweet taste found in some cough syrups, it will get some getting used to but i don't mind it, i think this bottle will last for a long while, i like that it's glass too! still haven't tried it in cookies we'll see how it goes.

1e14cd91-8f92-4803-ab3e-19c21ab376dc
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The packaging is fabulous! The item always shows up thoroughly wrapped, so there is no spillage of the contents. The product lasts a long time and has a multitude of recipe uses. I also like the easy dropper, which allows me to measure the amount I need to use accurately.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like the taste of this brand of Stevia however if you’re someone who uses the whole leaf in your tea blends, know that it tastes extremely concentrated compared to that. This size bottle lasts about 3 months depending on how much you use. I use about a dropper full a day.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The taste is great, as good as other brands I have tried, and I won't have to buy it again for a long time with this big bottle. I drink stevia in hot tea daily. There was something about the way the top screwed onto the bottle that I thought could have been smoother, a minor point. It's hard for me to separate quality from taste on stevia. You don't really want to taste a lot of stevia, just sweetness, I think. The ONLY thing I don't like is that the top doesn't screw smoothly onto the bottle. A minor point. The stevia product itself is great. Otherwise, I would have given it an excellent. I am glad I tried this brand. I will probably buy it again next time (but this should last me a pretty long time, even though I drink tea daily!).

I’ve repurchased this stevia a few times it’s my go to it doesn’t have a funny taste when adding a few drops. I like that it’s liquid and is at a great price. I will say it can get a little white and foggy after awhile not sure why assuming it’s the heat but it doesn’t effect the taste. I’d recommend :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my vitamin water and coffee. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality is great! You only need 2 drops to sweeten your tea cup. The size of the bottle is good so you have many servings that it lasts for long. A good substitute for sugar and it doesn't affect the taste of your beverage. The packaging was well and safely bubble wrapped.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Lasts for quite a long time, I use it for my beverages but also for baking or pancakes to cut sugar. When you're new to stevia, you might notice some aftertaste but I don't notice it anymore and it provides nice sweeteness. I use approx 7 drops for a 400ml cup of coffee

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

It takes some time to get used to the flavor, more than in other brands I've tried. In the beginning it has a kind of a bitter aftertaste. It also became "cloudy" and little grainy texture (at first it was totally clear), so I hope it's fine and doesn't indicate any problem with the quality and ingredients

37042ff7-ad57-4c51-b7ad-2fb558a77348
9dacef96-7342-4459-9c66-886594a3b67a
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Love this stevia brand in general. This one always goes a funky white color after awhile. Not sure if it's because I'm in a hot, humid climate or a product issue. It tastes fine and mixes up fine, but it's happened with two different bottles. Other than that, we love using the stevia drops in coffee or smoothies.