Sweet Drops Water Pack, 3 Flavor Bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These flavors were fair. Bottles didn't last long at all. This is a good way to sample.

SweetLeaf Sweet Drops 3 Flavor Ok

Posted by buystevianow on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My entire family loved these flavors especially my children! This has become their favorite thing to drink , stevia flavored beverages. Looking forward to getting the other flavors.

Tasty

Posted by leahferezan on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

enjoyed the taste but one bottle was empty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the concept of water flavors, but i was shocked to find that the orange flavor bottle has only air!

Taste was okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste was just okay with this product. It left a aftertaste which I didn't care for. The lemon was the best of the three. I may order that one again on it's own.

Makeaa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kolme pientä pulloa maustettua nestemäistä steviaa. Hyvä koko, jos makeutuksen tarve on satunnaista ja pientä. Itse makuaineita oli mielestäni vähän, ei riittänyt peittämään stevian ominaismakua.

the berry was a bit strange but loved the lemon flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

would probably just buy the lemon flavour on its own next time

Really disappointed.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried not only the SweetLeaf brand, but flavor additives with Stevia. I have been using Stevia (with Dextrose though) for many years, and I have always been able to taste an aftertaste (sort of chemical like). I stuck with it, because I felt Stevia was better than the other sugar substitutes. When my local store discontinued carrying the product....I started to do some research. I found iHerb, and thought I would try this 'Water Pack", as well as SweetLeaf powder (jar), SweetLeaf drops (with dropper), and packets (for my purse). I like the fact that SweetLeaf does not contain Dextrose. I can't believe how quickly I received this order! Thanks iHerb! This product is the only one that I've tried thus far. I have tried the Lemon and the Orange flavors. I followed the directions, then had to add additional drops. I taste the sweetener (no aftertaste to me!); however, I do not taste Lemon flavoring nor the Orange flavoring!! I am so disappointed.....I really wanted to like this for use while I am at work. What a bummer. I would not order this again; but, I am glad I tried it so now I know. I think I'll like the other products as a sugar substitute. I will add reviews for the other Stevia products once I've tried them, and I'll compare. I hope someone finds this helpful! UPDATE: Customer Service was very kind and sent us another 3 Pack to try. We could taste the Berry SLIGHTLY, otherwise....it was simply like sweetening our water....we don't taste fruitiness. We were really disappointed, because we like the idea of flavored waters. We were really hoping this would work for us, and be healthier than what is normally sold in the stores. Oh well, we'll have to stick to plain water. We changed our review from 2 to 1 star.

Not recommended