Never without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This really works for my family and me. Make two strong cups at first sign of any symptoms, and continue to have a couple cups a day until you're in the clear.

excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product a lot. Very refreshing and very tastey . I drink it both warm and cold. I make a big batch in my coffee maker.

Nice tasting herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea if this has any health benefits, but I do like the taste quite much, even though it has a little too much sweetness (stevia) to my tastes as I don't normally use sweeteners of any kind. The texture is powdery which some people might not like, but I don't have a problem with that. I have bought this product several times and will be buying more when I run out again.

This really helps with my sore throat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a very serious cold (virus?) recently and a friend suggested your product. Let me say I did not believe all the good things she said but found out they were true. This tea is an amazing palliative for my sore throat and the tea itself seemed to improve my disposition as well as general health. I will be keeping it handy for the next bout with illness.