Best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was specifically told to use this brand of pau d' arco. As it has the best quality out there. I'm glad I found iherb website as they have the best quality selection of hard to find health products. And prices are very competitive with very fast shipping. You just found a new customer!!

Great Price, Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Slightly sweet, very tasty, zero sugar, and all natural. Can't beat that. The Pau De' Arco is a great blood cleanser, and the Yerba Mate' delivers many vital nutrients.

Favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Sympacho tea since I first tried it to alleviate allergy symptoms. Drink it regularly now.

Wisdom Natural, Sympacho, 25 Herbal Tea Bags (WDN-12423) 5099

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! It's the perfect naturally sweet treat, packed with lots of healthful benefits. Supports the immune system to fight colds, sinus infections, lung congestion, etc. Your price is great, and shipping was fast.

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than taking Pau'D Arco and Herba Mate separately. Good for you and tastes great, I add 2tsp of honey and 2 tsp of organic ACV and make a "Miracle Tea" Have lost 10 pounds in 4 months

this is great one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my second order for this. it's very bedtime friend and also very tasty. so lovely tea and picture.

Tea for One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great. I found a box of it and tried it and loved it. I will reorder this tea whenever I run out of it. This company and this tea and everyone is a winner.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good evening tea :)

strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sorry for who like this product but this tea has strange sweet taste. Don't order too many bags if you've never try this kind of tea. Personally, I prefer lavender mixed tea for my bed time soothing.