Help

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trid many kinds of mate tea. This is the best one that I ever tried before.

Delicious tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wisdom is my favorite brand of Yerba Mate, though I am not as fond of the loose leaf as they are finely ground and quite a bit escapes from the tea ball. I prefer the unsweetened for my substitute for coffee, and I don't miss cutting back on coffee at all. In my case it does have some stimulant properties and I must be conservative with how much I drink in a day's time.

Out of Stock - Discontinued

Posted by getpinepollen on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good kind yerba mate, unfortunately discontinued otherwise highly recommended.

Yerba Mate Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 1st time using Yerba Mate tea. I purchased it because it said it will increase my metabolism and give me more energy. I drink it before I go to the gym in the morning and find that it is a good pick me up. This one has an earthy taste, therefore I mix it with the licorice tea for better flavor. I like this and recommend if you need a boost in the a.m without jitters. My body just feel awake and clear. Gave this 5 stars cause I believe it is a good energy boost.

Wisdom Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes a nice strong tea...I like my tea strong.

Connie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the yerba mate tea. It has a more milder flavor than the other mates i've tried; and it really curbs my appetite. I am drinking the tea for weight loss so far so good.I will definitely order again and have sent you several customers.I have lost 6 pounds and 18.25 inches overall since March 19, 2008. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Yum

Posted by username161 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good brand, and not too much dust in the box!

Good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yum! Mild herb toasted flavor. I use a tea strainer and it work well.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It gives me a nice boost, but it is very finely ground. I would imagine a tea ball would help, but my strainer has holes too large. Overall good stuff.

1 2