energy without jitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Yerba Mate for years and I really like this brand's "instant" product. It mixes easily in hot or cold water and there are 180 servings per jar! It's great for travelling! The added stevia gives it just a hint of sweetness - nothing too sweet or overwhelming. Yerba Mate is not for everyone, but I drink it instead of coffee and I feel that it gives me a nice boost (physical and mental) without the jitters. I can fall asleep easily at night - something I had a hard time with when I was drinking coffee. I've done comparisons and iHerb has the best price! I will keep ordering it as long as iHerb stocks it!

I'm impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing Yerba Mate Royale Instant Tea from the local health food store for over a year. Recently they ran out and were unable to get more from their supplier. I did a web search and found your company. The price of the tea was over $2 less, even with shipping. Wow! I placed the order on the very easy to use order site and received the products in just a few days. I am very impressed with the company and will continue to order and also to refer friends!

Perfect and SOOO Good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I L O V E this tea!!! I work night shift, and it is so hard to not drink coffee. This is a perfect substitute for me. Keeps me awake, hydrates and it is good for me. Plus, it tastes GREAT! I tried the unsweetened one of this same brand and was not a fan. This sweetened version with stevia is the perfect blend of sweet and tea. Can't say enough good things about this product. Thank you IHERB! Please never stop carrying this one.

great energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it is a non-acidic form of caffeine. Coffee is acidic which causes alot of problems but yerba mate is not, plus it's instant so very convenient to pop in a water bottle & get going before a run or anytime!

ball kicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is a great deal, it is packed with antioxidants, it tastes good, it gives you a pick me up in the morning without that "wired" caffiened up feeling and the later crash. most importantly it eliminates muscle cramping from my exercise routine by removing lactic acid from my muscles.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite, but I use it a bit stronger than what it says on the box.

Fast & Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is yummy on its own -- and so economical! We also mix 1/2tsp of this with 1Tbsp Jarrow Formulas Pomegranate Concentrate in 20oz bottles of water and keep several in the frige for on-the-go.

Is it ok??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

LOT 5.03.13 this is product date?? 2years ago???? Is it OK? Really??

Nice cold drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking it cold because the weather is so hot!

Kick Starting My Day With Yerba Mate Royale!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious way to kick start the day. Yerba mate is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. I make a Yerba Mate Latte by heating 12 oz. water, 4oz. almond or coconut milk, and then add 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. coconut oil, and 1 Tbsp. Yerba Mate Royale and place in blender. I end up with a frothy, steaming hot, natural stevia sweetened morning drink that gives me a healthy lift without the jittery nerves.