Love this tea! Great adjunct to losing weight!

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I pair this tea with flavored teas (Celestial Seasonings or fruit flavored green teas) and make by 2 qt. pitcher of iced tea (no added sugar/sweetener). Yerba Mate is said to be appetite suppressant, but I believe the tea also acts as a diuretic. As always, great pricing and service from iHerb.com

Excellent Tasting Tea

Posted by bulletproofsupplements on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes exactly like your typical "iced tea" beverage. If you add the juice of half a lemon and stevia to taste (1g-2g is my preference) you will have the exact taste of it. Let the tea cool, throw in these ingredients and a few ice cubes and you have yourself a perfect summer time caffeinated beverage that is alkalizing and very low calorie. My only complaint is that this product is not organic. It is very important to make sure your teas are organic. Benefits of Mate: a source of many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (including quercetin, well known for reducing histamine and allergy symptoms) Check out my profile for more "bulletproof" product reviews!

wisdom natural yerba mate tea

Posted by Reviewer2920655 on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product......used to be able to get from another provider & it was discontinued. I've been without it for several years & am thrilled to have it back in my pantry. Very nice flavor too!

Yerba Mate Tea

Posted by Reviewer1366880 on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product was exactly what I ordered and it came in a timely manner. I would recommend this site to friends. Thank You

Tastes Great and Gives Me Energy

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this tea is delicious, and it perks me right up without the nervousness that I sometimes get with regular tea.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great tea! Thank you Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf for your great line of herbal products. And thank you iHerb for your great pricing!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2983970 on Aug 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried a few other brands but this one not just effectively awakening but also takes away my appetite as well.

yerba mate

Posted by Reviewer2558629 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this tea.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2831079 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, it's great and not too strong.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes a nice strong tea...I like my tea strong.

1 2 3