Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't always ovulate, so on the months I don't, I just use this for a few days to get my cycle back on track again. This product is the most natural on the market, and has no harmful chemicals. The only drawback is that you can't tell when you are running low, when it is done pumping, it just stops. One container did last me over two years though!

Wise Essentials Progesterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A must for men & women for good healthcare & to slow the aging process. This product is clean, perhaps the best quality progesterone I've found in 5 years.

Progesterone cream

Posted by inelindberg on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This actually has reduced my hot flashes..... Sleep like a baby again :-)

Powerful Cream Firms Skin and Helps Manage Spotting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this cream before menopause to manage the symptoms of severe endometriosis. Now I am using it monthly because it keeps my skin firm and much younger-looking. After surgery for a huge myoma, I developed a bleeding leiomyoma, and I do not choose to have a hysterectomy. So I maintain my monthly cycle according to the directions that come with the cream. I recommend it highly to all women with difficult periods, PMS, or simply the refusal to let "the change" make any negative changes you don't want. I'm not done yet!

It works)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

in non-ovulating periods makes feel comfort and desnt let periods be out of schedule. Nice thing..pure product) Thanks iherb.

Anne McCraw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference. I bought it thinking it would help with hot flashes but it didn't, but then maybe it is not what I needed.

Natural wild yam!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally was able to find natural Wild Yam progesterone. The one that is not derived from Wild Yam is more toxic. Also seems to regulate my estrogen/progesterone levels well. Start using it on 14th day of my cycle and for 14 days twice a day. Help with extreme breast tenderness before periods(which could be a sign of increased estrogen)