Amount of bloodroot in this product does not justify the name on the jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and it did absolutly nothing. Turns out the amount of bloodroot in the product is nill to none. They need to remove the product name and maybe state "Inspired by bloodroot". Shame. Anwyay, found some real blood root from a Paul Neeson who runs rawlife dot com and I am already past the "it fell off" stage and nearly healed. He had a great healing salve as well that seems to have worked amazing, but can you ever tell unless it can be compared to another healing wound witout it?

Black Salve Proves Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product at the recommendation of a very high channeled entity, for my neighbor who has been suffering for some time with a stubborn absess on the front of one of his legs. Little he's done has helped much or for long, but his consistent use of the black bloodroot salve over the past two weeks is making a marked difference. Good stuff!

Excellent drawing salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was introduced to this product by a local store, when I had multiple infected fire ant bites (allergic reaction to cortisone cream didn't help). Now when I have a bug bite, I use this salve and very quickly the itching stops and healing begins.

Does not contain Blood Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Be warned if you are buying this product thinking it is Black Blood Root, it doesn't contain any. There are "extracts of Blood Root". This is not for tumors or moles. I purchased this thinking it was actually Black Blood Root. Very disappointed.

Good for minor stuff, but not strong enough for moles.

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for minor skin problems. I however bought it for a removal of a mole. It was not strong enough. I had to go online and get a more powerful black salve. However, it seems to work for it's stated purpose.

great product

Posted by Katarinatan on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did not buy this to remove warts or cancer cells. I got it becos its second ingredient is extracts of organic blood root and it does wat it is stated to do: reduce swellings of insect bites. I have used it over the years on mosquito bites, ant bites and basically any insect bites that causes my skin to become red and swollen {with and without itch}, and this product works every time to quell, shrink and subside the bites overnight. I apply a liberal amount and then put a bandaid over and i always see improvements.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We ordered this because my husband had a large black growth on his big toe. This salve caused the growth to separate from his toe and eventually fall off. There is still a small section left and we will continue to use the salve until it too falls off.

SO THANKFUL FOR RESULTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had a weird tiny sore with crust on my hand. Cleaned crust and it then scabbed. Each day the tiny open hole got bigger w/hard core underneath - no scab just oozing hole. Applied myrrh but afraid it was abscessing brown recluse bite and I needed to get the venom out so used this salve with cover. Day 3 and instead of open hole is now closing. Will continue use a few more days. So thankful if it did save me hospital visit/stay. Will update if changes.

doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't help bites, pimples, or moles. not strong enough for my skin i guess.

Drawing Salve WiseWays Herbals, LLC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was expecting faster results but the product eventually worked

1 2