Amount of bloodroot in this product does not justify the name on the jar

Posted by 4816279099717228168 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and it did absolutly nothing. Turns out the amount of bloodroot in the product is nill to none. They need to remove the product name and maybe state "Inspired by bloodroot". Shame. Anwyay, found some real blood root from a Paul Neeson who runs rawlife dot com and I am already past the "it fell off" stage and nearly healed. He had a great healing salve as well that seems to have worked amazing, but can you ever tell unless it can be compared to another healing wound witout it?

Black Salve Proves Effective

Posted by Reviewer2406545 on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product at the recommendation of a very high channeled entity, for my neighbor who has been suffering for some time with a stubborn absess on the front of one of his legs. Little he's done has helped much or for long, but his consistent use of the black bloodroot salve over the past two weeks is making a marked difference. Good stuff!

Excellent drawing salve

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was introduced to this product by a local store, when I had multiple infected fire ant bites (allergic reaction to cortisone cream didn't help). Now when I have a bug bite, I use this salve and very quickly the itching stops and healing begins.

Does not contain Blood Root

Posted by Reviewer2839889 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Be warned if you are buying this product thinking it is Black Blood Root, it doesn't contain any. There are "extracts of Blood Root". This is not for tumors or moles. I purchased this thinking it was actually Black Blood Root. Very disappointed.

Drawing Salve WiseWays Herbals, LLC

Posted by Reviewer1836087 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was expecting faster results but the product eventually worked

Good for minor stuff, but not strong enough for moles.

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for minor skin problems. I however bought it for a removal of a mole. It was not strong enough. I had to go online and get a more powerful black salve. However, it seems to work for it's stated purpose.

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't help bites, pimples, or moles. not strong enough for my skin i guess.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1556465 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in healing skin complaints. Not so cheap but worth the price.

great product

Posted by Katarinatan on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did not buy this to remove warts or cancer cells. I got it becos its second ingredient is extracts of organic blood root and it does wat it is stated to do: reduce swellings of insect bites. I have used it over the years on mosquito bites, ant bites and basically any insect bites that causes my skin to become red and swollen {with and without itch}, and this product works every time to quell, shrink and subside the bites overnight. I apply a liberal amount and then put a bandaid over and i always see improvements.

SO THANKFUL FOR RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had a weird tiny sore with crust on my hand. Cleaned crust and it then scabbed. Each day the tiny open hole got bigger w/hard core underneath - no scab just oozing hole. Applied myrrh but afraid it was abscessing brown recluse bite and I needed to get the venom out so used this salve with cover. Day 3 and instead of open hole is now closing. Will continue use a few more days. So thankful if it did save me hospital visit/stay. Will update if changes.

1 2