Cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Отличный крем, в составе куча полезностей, поэтому не страшно наносить на область груди- одну из самых нежных женский частей. Excellent cream, in structure a heap of poleznost therefore it is not terrible to put on breast area - one of the most gentle female parts.

Katrina, New York - Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's amazing! The smelt kills me) in a good way! This is a best product I have ever used for my chest. It feels great and really helps! I want to order more for my mom, my girlfriends and more for me, when I'll done with my first pack! It's so delicate and feels so soft on your skin! On a picture it's looks bigger than in a reality. Highly recommended!

gorgeous

Posted by helenehardy on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this a beautiful cream, i am half way through the jar and can't wait for it to come back in stock. I have had breast cancer and have fibrocystic breasts, already i have noticed less lumpy areas. i LOVE wiseways products, please keep stocking them.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is easy to apply and int nice after application. And a very good results - from 1st use skin become more strong and smooth. Will use it for a long time and order again.

I expected more

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bosom balm moisturizes and nourishes skin a bit, but the smell is not pleasant (actually it smells with wax and oil, no herbal or flower scent at all), and the skin is sticky for a while. // Немного увлажняет и питает, но пахнет воском и жиром, нет травяного или цветочного запаха, который ожидаешь по составу, и кожа после него довольно долго остается жирной и липкой.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to prevent the breast pain before menstruation. And it really did! The pain was weaker than usual and breast skin is soft. I tried it for my face and this balm calmed my very irritated skin. I recommend this product to try, at least once.

Really nice.

Posted by Asfodeil on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is not only for breast skin care but has a medical effect. Balm consistence - soft butter (at least for me it's exactly so, even in spite of the fact that balm is stored in a bathroom). It has specific smell, however with such ingredient list you shouldn't wait for something creamy and chocolate, a usual strong herbal aroma. I replaced my body lotion with this (for breast) because in lotion there a lot of chemicals. I use it more than 7 months, the result is good enough - the skin is moistened and slightly lifted. I hope there is a preventive effect too.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother liked it very much! And the scent is so natural and calming

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too oily, my breast is silky and soft afterwards.

Bosum Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Still using daily, purchased to reduce lumpiness from fibrocystic breast. May have helped a little. Been using faithfully for about 4 weeks.

1 2 3