Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. Using for my lips and dry spots on my arms. Instant results!

Works great for shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot about lemon balm. I have the extract,put a few drops in water to sleep. I ordered this salve to put on my shingles. I started getting relief within the first hour. No more burning, or itching. The next morning I could only feel a few crusty places-I couldn't believe it worked this fast. My skin was clear on the 3rd day, never had these kind of results with shingles before. This is a keeper. Now I found a place on my Golden's back where she had been rubbing against the bushes-it was raw and had a little blood, I cleaned it up, put some of the lemon balm salve on it-and again the next morning. It's healing, by day 3 there was just a small scab. I'm going to get another jar and keep one upstairs and down. It's painless to apply- goes on smooth-not sticky, seems to absorb in minutes and no odor.

Works on shingles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. I occasionally get a small outbreak of shingles. This last time I washed it frequently with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (lavender) & dressed it with this. The healing time was superior to using anything a Dr. has prescribed me.

M. E. Di Stiso for Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how quickly this salve is working on me. It smells great and my psoriasis looks so much better, not as red or scaly. I am going to reorder this product as it works better than the steroid cream the doctor gave me. Also the pricing is fantastic!! I can't tell you how glad I am that I found this product (suffering from psoriasis for at least 5 yrs.) I'm finding it very beneficial. Thank you!!

This is nice

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it's handy when I need it. Soothing and healing for cuts or dry skin parts.

Really Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good salve! I'm a fan of Lemon Balm and wondered if I would like it as well in salve and it's great. I plan to buy it again when I need it. Very healing!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It did work on dry skin and cold sores

Lemon balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product it is keeping my cold sores away

Just love this salve!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with my shingles prone skin and this works great. It keeps it down :)

Received and update result later

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase