Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by 4828113128765328445 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. Using for my lips and dry spots on my arms. Instant results!

M. E. Di Stiso for Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by 5093024382971985462 on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how quickly this salve is working on me. It smells great and my psoriasis looks so much better, not as red or scaly. I am going to reorder this product as it works better than the steroid cream the doctor gave me. Also the pricing is fantastic!! I can't tell you how glad I am that I found this product (suffering from psoriasis for at least 5 yrs.) I'm finding it very beneficial. Thank you!!

Works on shingles.

Posted by Reviewer2571272 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. I occasionally get a small outbreak of shingles. This last time I washed it frequently with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (lavender) & dressed it with this. The healing time was superior to using anything a Dr. has prescribed me.

This is nice

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it's handy when I need it. Soothing and healing for cuts or dry skin parts.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good salve! I'm a fan of Lemon Balm and wondered if I would like it as well in salve and it's great. I plan to buy it again when I need it. Very healing!

Works great for shingles

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot about lemon balm. I have the extract,put a few drops in water to sleep. I ordered this salve to put on my shingles. I started getting relief within the first hour. No more burning, or itching. The next morning I could only feel a few crusty places-I couldn't believe it worked this fast. My skin was clear on the 3rd day, never had these kind of results with shingles before. This is a keeper. Now I found a place on my Golden's back where she had been rubbing against the bushes-it was raw and had a little blood, I cleaned it up, put some of the lemon balm salve on it-and again the next morning. It's healing, by day 3 there was just a small scab. I'm going to get another jar and keep one upstairs and down. It's painless to apply- goes on smooth-not sticky, seems to absorb in minutes and no odor.

Just love this salve!

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with my shingles prone skin and this works great. It keeps it down :)

It Works

Posted by 4761811252574422928 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It did work on dry skin and cold sores

Love the lemony smell.

Posted by 5494181079548727280 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery.

Received and update result later

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase