Tiny bit can moisturize entire face & neck!

Posted by thesvetlana on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a LONG way. Organic, quality, clean oils make this lotion very emollient and moisturizes very well with little product needed. Beautiful blue glass pump bottle, only quality, natural ingredients. Love the care that went into this product! Does NOT cause ANY breakouts or irritation. Just makes my skin radiant & smells wonderful!

A Keeper!

Posted by 5006421321767809237 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used many face products, many natural and more pricey but this tops them all. Feels great and smells great but only for dry skin types. My skin looks great but don't use around eyes if using mascara. I have sensitive skin and NO breakouts or redness! I bought one for my mom too. The only thing I dont like about it its too thick for the pump and when product is low I have to scrape it out.

best lotion

Posted by 5074390067008147323 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Oshuna products, they have absolutely nothing in them but the cleansing or washing ingredients! They work great and a little goes a long way.

Very good face lotion

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for an all natural facial moisturizer and was so happy to find this face lotion. It is very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way.

Good as a night cream

Posted by 5186798450267376917 on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first, I was disappointed. However, after I gave this cream another try, I learned how to use it with my skin (combination) I use this cream as a night cream. The cream is oily so that only a very tiny amount is needed. Best when used on a serum before sleep once or twice a week for me.