Wow! Wow! Excellent!

Posted by 5131968137659725874 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a tough customer when it comes to hair products (that's why I order this from the States to be shipped to me in Germany!). It's completely natural (100% herbal) and does what no other conditioner or hair rinse can for my hair. I have pretty shabby health with a crazy immune system that has really affected the condition and health of my hair. I've tried so many things over the years and even researched the topic to death! This rinse is a lifesaver! It leaves my (fine, severely broken, dry - dry to the point that each strand is shrivelled up- fuzz on top of frizz, wiry-flyaway, straw like, frazzeled, dull, limp) hair so calmed, smooth, silky, full, bouncy, soft to the touch and perfectly moisturized - even my natural curls are back! Yes, I am a happy camper :) I thank WiseWays for making it and iHerb for selling it :) Highly recommended! I follow the insructions on the bottle to mix it with 75% water and put it in a spray bottle to spray on my hair after shampooing with (and rinsing out) pure African black soap.

Really works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thinning on the front middle of my head. I used this and gave some to my friend who is actually going bald on the top and is a lady. It works for me and my friend. My friend told me her husband said, "You are growing baby hairs there now." She doesn't like the vinegar smell though but continues to use it because it works.

Hair feels soft

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hair feels softer compared to using apple cider vinegar.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair rinse is wonderful. I love it because it it smells and feels light and fresh, and contains only Pure Apple Cider Vinegar, herbs, and essential oils. Other products claim to be all natural, but on their ingredients list are hidden chemicals. WiseWays Herbals Raven ACV Hair Rinse contains no chemicals. My hair is very curly and tangles, especially with shampooing. But, when I apply the hair rinse from scalp to ends, the tangles melt away. Its amazing and my hair is smoother and stronger! The rinse comes in a bottle with a screw cap and pouring it can lead to waste, so I put it in a bottle with a spray top or a controllable dispenser to avoid waste.

Cider Vinegar hair rinse

Posted by 4850910891546297932 on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this & she has beautiful looking hair!!!

Good Not as Good as Their 'Roots' Product

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using apple cider vinegar products from WieseWays since my hair started falling out from medication. Have dark hair and after going through many bottles of both this and their other one called 'Roots', I must say I did notice subtle differences. I think the 'Roots' one actually works better for me overall - cleansing, prevention against hair loss, etc.

soft hair

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has done wonders to make my damaged hair soft and light. Truly all natural ingredients, unlike some other hair rinses on here..

Cleans hair of extra soap film, residue.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've started making my own actually but this product definitely works for those who don't want to.

great

Posted by kaneki-kun on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No more dandruff

Good

Posted by 5449369087168436137 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good but I honestly didn't think it was anything different from your store bought apple cider vinegar. Would not repurchase again as it is cheaper to get the regular stuff and gives same effect

1 2