Awsome Stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product for a week now and I seriously can't get enough of it! I bought the vinegar rinse because my scalp itch was so bad that it was keeping me up at night. Nothing my doctor prescribed me helped. This product cleared everything up within the first 2 days. I've never had this much luck! My hair LOVES it too. My once dry curls are now sleek and shiny; I really couldn't believe it!

Hair loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair tonic is wonderful. It smells and feels light and fresh, and contains only pure Apple Cider Vinegar, herbs, and essential oils. Other products claim to be all natural, but on the ingredients list are hidden chemicals. WiseWays Roots ACV Hair Tonic contains no chemicals. My hair is very curly and tangles, especially with shampooing. But when I apply the ACV hair rinse, or the ACV Roots Hair tonic, the tangles melt away. I also spray it into my hair and scalp daily as a leave in conditioner. My hair is stronger, darker and healthier. The tonic comes in a bottle with a screw cap and pouring it can lead to waste, so I put it in a bottle with a spray top or a controllable dispenser to avoid waste.

nice thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix 1/4 of this vinegar with 3/4 of water, phantenol and little bit aloe vera and spray every second day on the hairs or after wash, including roots, no wash out. Hairs looks just wonderfull. The smell is not very pleasant, but disapears after about an hour.

I see hair ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My routine: 1. massage this into my scalp 2. comb it throughout the length of my hair 3. go back with a thorough/extended scalp massage 4. one more comb-through 5. keep the tonic on morning-to-night; shower at the end of the day (shampoo & condition as I normally do) Results: My hair is so soft and light. I notice peach fuzz in the non-hair areas of my hairline & scalp. YAY !! Side Notes: If my husband will be home, I warn him before I start my once-a-week-tonic-routine. I forget about the smell, maybe because I'm busy with house chores this day. Will definitely re-order as a staple in our house :)

What can I say?

Posted by CristinaMaria on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Iherb, seriously. I love you. I am a true iherbaddict. I love this product and all (almost) of your other products.

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As soon as the tonic touches the scalp you can feel it working. The dry skin from the scalp immediately comes off leaving the scalp squeaky clean. Does what no commercial anti-dandruff product can possibly do. Allows the scalp to be free of dry skin allowing the scalp to breath. This product is all natural with no chemicals.

Very good for thining hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this on a thinning portion of my hair and there is new growth there. I gave a bottle to my friend how had major hair loss on her crown from surgery. She said she notice that its making her hair look fuller and grow. Her hair is also shiny. It does work. She also says she can smell the vinegar and doesn't like that but she will keep using it because its working. I like vinegar so I don't mind at all.

Not a good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Small bottle for the price that vanishes quickly. Cheaper and effective enough just using apple cider vinegar, and if desired, add your own oils. For this product to be worth buying again, they would have to increase the size of the bottle.

Made my hair thin and increased hair fall.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Turns out Sage is a very estrogenic herb. So this was counter-productive for me since I am in my child-bearing years. This might help a woman with low estrogen (menopausal or post-menopausal). It was an absolute waste of money for me. Pouring the rest down the drain.

Clean Clean Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use to use have hair rinse from different brand but this much better my scalp and hair is deeply clean with no build up.

1 2 3 4