very good balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

using it everyday but jar lid is very fragile. it has broken when I first tried to open and close it. 4 stars because of the packaging.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm is very moisturizing and works great for removing makeup too. I like the smell and consistency, though like most balms, it is pretty thick/heavy so I don't use it as my daily face moisturizer (as my face usually only needs light moisturizing) but I do use it daily on my hands and I really love the results.

Moisturizes Wonderfully

Posted by thesvetlana on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely lightly scented emollient balm, super smooth & contains only natural pure oils and ingredients. In quality glass packaging which I love too! Excellent Company!

Came in melted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a foot balm and works great. (Considering my foot wasn't that bad..). It smells like oil.. Cooking oil after a while.

Universal And Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good balm. I use it for face over night since it's oily, but it has a healing effect. Also use it for hands and cuticles (nails look well taken care of :D) and for feet: spread it on feet, put on cotton socks and leave over night. One needs just a little bit of it, so although the bottle seems small, in fact it lasts long.

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Šis ir labi izmantojams sejas attīrīšanai , ja lietots vairāk kā parasti kosmētikas - palielu daudfzumu krēma sasilda/izšķīdina plaukstās un iemasē sejā, lai visa kosmētika izšķīst, tad uzklāj mazgāšanās putas, un noņem no sejas to visu ar ļoti siltā ūdenī mērcētu salveti. Noskalo ar vēsu ūdeni. protams var lietot kā barojošu nakts krēmu, vai salā.