WiseWays Herbals, Witch Hazel Supposotories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, the Suppositories give relief and keep the swelling down. Please DO KEEP them Refrigerated at all times ( that are otherwise quite soft)

This particular product is a joke -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Funny thing - I like this co's products and have quite a few of them. A good natural herbal company in my opinion but ... If you buy this particular product please expect that it will NOT melt in your butt as my product did not. Probably the entire lot is defective. If it doesn't melt you won't experience much healing I'm sure. You can think of this product as a greasy butt-plug cause cause it'll come out like it goes in. LOL (if it goes in at all - apparently several people didn't keep there product in the refrigerator however and got the real mess unlike me. I'm contacting the company now to get reimbursement. eric in Japan.

Burned My Butt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am dealing with Anal Fissures and assumed that these would help.Au Contraire.maybe it is just me but after inserting these my butt started burning and I continued to experience discomfort the rest of the day and also the next day.

The best so far..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's soothing and gentle. Good ingredient. You should keep box in fridge otherwise gets too soft.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found and liked this product due to the all natural ingredients. It's the only way to go with this type of remedy.

Cautiously optimistic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used the product along with HemRelief from Western Herbal. I am dumbfounded at the moment and very pleased to report great success. I look forward to continued study. Chris

Not a pain in the butt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieves the H's and is easy to use.

witch hazel suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the suppositories. They were extremely greasy.

IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Poor design, so I never got to see if they even work!!

it seems work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

better keep it in the fridge before use, it can melt easily from the heat of hand. soothes the pain effectively.

1 2 3