A Really Tasty Treat!

Posted by alloriginal on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Very stale taste

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is only my second bad review in my lifetime, but I feel compelled to write it. I tried all the flavors, and this one was just awful. The smell and taste is that of paint, like when a product goes bad. Although, they do not expire until 4/2013. I believe something is wrong with the nuts or wheat. The brownie flavor was pretty good, the lemon okay, and the Cacao Nibs was so-so.

Nice flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

Golosina pura, una delicia

Posted by DelikatEssences on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Great Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, but I found that the apple or the lemon pie version where much nicer.. Lemon's was mine and my boyfriend’s favourite.

Love These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yet another great flavor of coco-roons.

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strawberry flavour not strong, but flavour delicious!!!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A bit expensive. For the occasional treat.

1 2